What are the possibilities of CHAT?
- Ordinary people can learn what their priorities are and how their choices could affect them and others.
- Researchers can learn what is most important to people.
- Government leaders can learn what services and programs citizens and taxpayers value most.
- Employers can learn what their employees consider the most important employment benefits.
- Insurance companies can learn what are the most important benefits to their customers.
- Community-based and healthcare organizations can use information to advocate change.
- Policy makers can use CHAT results to find out what programs and services are most important to their communities as they make policy decisions.